Re: Fwd: Re: Mounting floppy (or not) - Debian 2.2r5 for ppp (potato)

 > So I gather from Derrik but the probability is that I've got a SWIM
 III floppy drive but still can't access it using either Debian or
 > MkLinux.

Possible. Try a more recent kernel image unless your machine is a Nubus
pmac.

	Michael
It is a NuBus Mac - so I think I'm going to do without a floppy for the time being - I can use an external Jaz (SCSI) drive. As I learn more I may be able to figure out the problem.

Thanks

Clive

--

Clive Menzies & Associates Limited