Re: Help! Major KDE Problems

Try recreating the icons, if you are talking about launching them from the kicker or the desktop. I had a similar problem on Mandrake when I reconfigured the KDE menu, which moved icons around. My kicker icons didn't work, so I removed and set them up again and *voila* they work now. They must point to a KDE menu item, so if it moves, the icon is broken.

HTH

Fred