Re: clock problems

Also, I do have a few of these in syslog:

Apr 8 05:22:05 beastie ntpd[200]: time correction of 3598 seconds exceeds sanity limit (1000); set clock manually to the correct UTC time.

Jack Howarth wrote:

Hello, Is anyone else on debian ppc sid with benh's kernel seeing
problems with their clocks? When I am booted up under MacOS X
I get the correct time showing whereas now that daylight savings
time has kicked in I get once how less than expected under
debian ppc sid. This is odd since the date command reports the
time as being in EDT but it is always 1 hour to low. I do have ntp installed.
                                 Jack