Some questions about wmaker and other things

Hello everybody,
I am a happy new Debian user. After some tries I've successfully installed
sid (unstable) on my imac rev.B@233Mhz starting from a cd for net install I
found at http://people.debian.org/~ieure/netinst/ and almost everything
 works. I have some questions, however:
1) I've tried to use xvidtune to adjust the position of the visible area on
my monitor but it doesn't seem to work. Have I to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config
manually for this purpose?
2) When I try to modify the applications menu of WindowMaker I always get the
error message "The menu file format currently in use is not supported by this
tool". If I try to discard the menu and update it  I get: "Colud not open
default menu from '/home/rickGNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/plmenu'. Is there
any solution?
3) I've downloaded and installed (using dselect) kmail (and only the other
required packages, not all the kde desktop environment). But I can't use the
addressbook, because KAddressBook is not present. I' ve searched in dselect
but I can't find it from the available packages. What's wrong here?
Thanks in advance to everybody.
                   Riccardo Gusso