Re: Cross compilation for Atari platform
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cross compilation for Atari platform
- From: "A.J.Bink" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:08:52 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To speed up kernel compilation for some Atari boxes I want to use
my PowerMac G4.
On the CD's I found binutils-m68k but I guess I also need a
compiler- and a library package
(The installed compiler complaints about -ffixed-a2 and m68060).
Can anybody tell me from where to download the necessary packages?
Many Thanks in advance, with kind greetings,
Thanks to everybody who sent me advice (personally or via the mailing list) to
solve my problem. I'am not yet ready because of other urgent matters
but I get it
Many Thanks with kind greetings,