Re: pmud sleep and trackpad notap

At 7:49 PM -0500 1/25/02, Daniel Lamblin wrote:
After issuing `pmud -S` the ibook will sleep on close, but now the
 trackpad does tap-click again.

I can't speak to the no-sleep behavior, but it is normal for the trackpad to reset on wake. So you have to put a line in your pwrctl script that reruns trackpad notap. To further complicate things, you must have a short delay in your pwrctl script before running trackpad notap to allow things to get to the right state. I just put a "sleep 3;" in my script:

    wakeup)
        # maybe force wakeup of media bay devices?
        /bin/sleep 3; /sbin/trackpad notap

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////