mail user agents [was: Re: Woody Impressions]

At 3:48 -0800 21-05-2001, Ethan Benson wrote:
>all your mail are belong to mutt ;-)
>apt-get install mutt
>try it you will like it.

I tried, but it didn't go very far (no such packet).

So, what is a good Mail User agent for reading mail, in console  (vm ? mail ?). For X, I hesitate between Kmail and Balsa, on PPC .
For dimension : I have 7 emails, that receive all together about 100 daily mails to dispatch in 10 mailboxes.

[OT, but as we are here : ]Can I read my mails either with an X or with a console agent, according to just my mood?