Re: lost left alt-key with todays X-upgrade in woody

I don't know if this is related at all but I did the same upgrade last night, and this morning I've just noticed that my meta key and emacs has migrated from the Alt key back to the Command key. And just when I had trained myself to hit Alt most of the time!

Seems like somebody is mucking with the keymaps...