Re: Mo longer memory question, now just 'startx'

At 04:12 PM 11/5/01 -0500, Joseph Fannin wrote:
    I'm guessing your mouse type is set incorrectly in the X configuration
file.  If /dev/mouse is a symlink to /dev/input/mice, setting the mouse type
to ps/2 will work (at least, it did for me).

    How many buttons does your mouse have?

One. It is a standard Mac mouse.

I've got a slew of things to try when I get home tonight, thanks to all for suggestions.

Mike Yukish
Head, Manufacturing Product & Process Design Department
Applied Research Lab/Penn State University
may106@psu.edu
(814) 863-7143