Re: tuxracer...2

On Wednesday 12 September 2001 14:11, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Ivan Fabris wrote:
>
> PPS: An empty sender address isn't the right way to force followups to the
> list...

true... here at work we use internal address, and them are deleted when the
mail goes off the lan. anyway, thanks to Jens Schmalzing and Michel Danzer,
now the acceleration works fine.
all 3d libs and dev ( GL, GLU, GLUT, ecc.. )  are installed, i compiled
tuxracer and all the mesademos. i had to point my apt against sid, but now
everithing works at 111%!!!! thanks to all and see you soon ( free beer for
Jens and Michel and BenH and Ethan and stop or i will finish money if you
come in italy ;-)
Ivan

--
For the fashion of Minas Tirith was such that it was built on seven levels,
each delved into a hill, and about each was set a wall, and in each wall

	[Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4, when
	 referring to system overview.]