installing debian on a powerbook 3400c

Hi there

This is my first try in Linux installation
I installed in a partition HFS all the files reported on http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/pmac
i also installed BootX (last version available).
I booted and everything run well, partitioning, etc etc.
I arrive to a dialog were debian installer asks: "You will either boot Linux from a floppy disk, or you will have it from the hard disk when your system is turned on."

I don't have floppy drive, instead I have a ZIP and a CD-ROM bays. I want to boot it through BootX, where I will choose what kind of OS to use.

When I choose "Make Linux Bootable directly from Hard Disk" and then reboot the system, I fall consequently on BootX that, in turn, when I choose linux restarts the installation process again. What I need to do to start debian linux and start the configuration of password and install packages.

Do I need to remove ramdisk.gz from the system folder? Uncheck kernel option in BootX

Thanks.

All help will be grateful

Pedro
--