potato with: task-debian-devel (woody), kernel 2.4.x

hi

as my workstation is PowerPC and I have to use some of application from
unstable I backported all required packages.
You can use them from:
deb http://ftp.grey.debian.pl/ stable .

There are some info about them at: http://ftp.grey.debian.pl/potato.html
It's mostly in Polish. Just I don't have time to do it more proper.. english way.
I've to use this machine.. Not play with www makeing ;-D.

To my earlier posting. I'm useing 43P with 2.2.19 without any problem. no sigs11.
It's look like bug in kernel 2.4.5. May be it's 'cause of not correctly applied
framebuffer patch (it's useing framebuffer dummy :-( ). Machine is:
2048-132 PowerPC 604e.

Artur Górniak <josh@josh.wcss.wroc.pl>

--
 IRCNET: ArchieI, Joshy, GJosh   irc.openprojects.net: ArchieI   joshy@irc.pl
 CHANS:  #radosc, #debian-pl     CHANS: #debian-pl