Re: About threads support in libssl-dev at powerpc Debian port

Hi

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 01:49:15AM +0100, Andres Seco Hernandez wrote:
> > I am the kannel Debian package maintanier.
> >
> > Kannel is a wap and sms gateway. It has the posibility to use ssl to
> > cypher communications between the mobile wap phone and the gateway.
> > Kannel needs threads support in ssl.
> >
> > I have an open bug that stats for not support for multithreading in
> > openssl at some architectures, so, kannel can not be built with ssl
> > support. Powerpc is one of the architectures where kannel fails to be
> > built.
> >
> > I have seen the voltaire.debian.org libssl-dev config and in the
> > /usr/include/openssl/opensslconf.h file there is no support for threads.
>
> Probably it was misbuilt.  I recommend checking the build logs for
> OpenSSL, if they're still available.

I can not find build logs for it. How can i force or who must i ask for rebuild openssl and libssl-dev with threads support?

Andres Seco Hernandez - http://andressh.alamin.org
AndresSH@alamin.org     -      AndresSH@debian.org
GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/3A48C934
E61C 08A9 EBC8 12E4 F363  E359 EDAC BE0B 3A48 C934
Alamin GSM SMS Gateway   -   http://www.alamin.org
Debian GNU/Linux         -   http://www.debian.org
Grupo de Usuarios de GNU/Linux  de  Guadalajara  y
alrededores      -      http://www.gulalcarria.org
RedLibre         -         http://www.redlibre.net