Re: powerpc-utils: still in limbo

On November  8, 2001 07:32 pm, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 06:12:55PM -0500, Shawn D'Alimonte wrote:
> > I did that on my PReP machine and now it locks up tryign to set the
> > hardware clock.  Since I use NTP to set the time I just took out
> > the hwclock script and am now waiting for it to fsck.
>
> What kernel?  Do you have CONFIG_PPC_RTC=y and CONFIG_RTC=n ?

I am running 2.2.19.  I tried 2.4.13 but it has trouble with the IDE
controller (It can't find the IRQ and I haven't had time to play with
it).

I can't find my .config file so I may have those set wrong, however it
worked perfectly until I did the last upgrade.  I will try with the
Debian distribution kernel later.

BTW The system is a Motorola Atlas Baby AT board.

--
Shawn D'Alimonte   sdalimon@home.com