Re: Problem booting stable cd 1 on ibook2

Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org> writes:

> CW> Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org> writes:
> CW>
> CW> > I then tried with "debian video=offb" at the boot: prompt but same result.
> CW>
> CW> Does it help to say 'video=ofonly' instead of 'video=offb'?
>
> Yepp.

This information is in the mailing list archives, by the way.  You can
find the link to search this list (among the other Debian lists) at:

<URL:http://lists.debian.org>

Also, regarding your booting problems; I would follow Ethan's advice
on partitioning; he knows what he's talking about.  An 800k
Apple_Bootstrap partition is what you want.