Re: Choosing which 2.4 kernel tree to use for OldWorld

>BitKeeper, meaning not Ben's.  Ben just pushed the sleep stuff off into
>_2_4_devel, though, so I expect it may hit _2_4 sometime fairly soon.
>Probably around 2.4.10.

As of today, the sleep support is now complete in bk _2_4_devel. It is
partial in _2_4.

There are a few missing bits in _2_4 mostly because those are changes
to non-arch specific code that have to go thru proper maintainers or
are simply hacks to work around a problem that should be fixed differently.

(Not much of these, mostly the console.c and ide.c patches).

My tree has one more ide.c/ide-cs.c patch to stop cardbus IDE from
locking up, I hope that one will be in Linus tree soon.

Ben.