Re: Bootable cdrom powerpc? (no floppy)

Well,

on my swedish keyboard it looks like this:

  __ __
    \__

with the text "alt" above it.

The command-key also has an apple-symbol to the left of the quadruple
loop.

Eh, sorry 'bout contributing this most interesting off-list topic...

  ;^)

- Petrus

- - -

 Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
                 -- Frank Zappa