Re: Bootable cdrom powerpc? (no floppy)

Hi,

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Adrian Cox wrote:

> Derrik Pates wrote:
> > Well, the "Option" key is labeled "Option". (How obvious, eh?)

Don't forget that we are in a global village. Non-US keyboards are often
differently labelled.

> On my UK ibook2 it's actually labelled "Alt", even though the Apple
> manuals refer to it as "Option".

Similar to my German keyboard (and presumably to Swedish keyboards,
too).

I've read that some people in MacOS specific German newsgroups call
these keys "Badewanne" (bathing tub = alt key) and "Blumenkohl"
(cauliflower = apple/quadrupel loop key).

Best wishes,

Kerstin

--

Kerstin Hoef-Emden			Gyrhofstr. 15