Re: evolution builds for powerpc?

> >>evolution needs access to an XServer at some point (failed first with
> >>Cannot open display...). But I don't think this is powerpc specific.
> >>

> >It would still be nice if you reported a bug against the offending package.
> >
> Indeed, AFAIK this prevents the package from being autobuilt at all, so
> it must be hand-built on all of the ten Woody platforms!  (Assuming the
> Potato six, HPPA, IA-64, mips and mipsel.  I don't remember, does Policy
> have something to say about this?)

Yep: the package cannot be built from source with the specified build
dependencies installed which merits a 'serious' bug severity. The sooner
$USER files a bug, the sooner we may get a fix. I'll flag evolution as
broken for m68k in the meantime (we don't usually run X servers on
autobuilders, inside or outside the chroot).

	Michael