Debian on new ibook dual USB: Net Install

[I posted this to debian-laptop a week ago, but got no reply. I hope you can
help me.]

Hi,

Saturday I tried to install Debian on my friend's brand new ibook.
I am experienced with debian on i368, but don't know about macs. Also,
I don't have any Debian CDs of the PPC build, so I tried a net install.
This all worked smoothly on a iMac. But I had some problems on the
new iBook dual USB:

I booted the installation system that I downloaded from sourgeforge [1]
using yaboot, everyting went fine, till I tried to install the rest of
the system over the net. It claimed

Unknown PHY ID (forgot the number).

It seems, debian does not recognise the ethernet adapter of the ibook. Is
there a updated installation system? Do you have any other ideas,
how to install debian on a new iBook?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/debian-imac/
--
PGP KeyID: 1024/CC000471  FP: B52B ECBC 6DCF ABD0  51C3 2B92 5D2F 88D0