installation

hi there. i recently acquired a blue & white powermac g3 that i'd like
to run debian on.

i've run linux (not debian :() on an older (first-generation)
powermac. i was a bit dismayed that i was forced to use bootx (and
therefore mac os) to boot linux. is this still the case? i'd really
like to be completely free of mac os.

please cc replies to me, since i'm not on the list.

thanks.

--
|  :; ;:      "i feel the cold knife blade of disgust in my gut, like a shot." |