evolution builds for powerpc?

hi

because the evolution package in debian-powerpc unstable is out of date,
I tried to build the source packages myself (I built gtkhtml, bonobo,
bonobo-conf and evolution) and it worked. So my question is, why do
these packages not go into the archive, when the builds for powerpc seem
to work?

- gaudenz

p.s.: I had one minor problem building the package, because building
evolution needs access to an XServer at some point (failed first with
Cannot open display...). But I don't think this is powerpc specific.

As you can see I am using evolution now and when you can read this it
worked!