Re: PCMCIA (was: Re: BenH TiBook kernels @ debian.jones.dk)

On 09 Aug 2001 21:26:44 +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:

> What gphoto2 are you using? I have compile errors; even after multiple
> attempts to resolve the problems I've not succeded in compiling it...

I heard there was gphoto2 on debian/unstable now.. It is just not being
built for PPC, so you need to apt-get source -b it. First get
libgphoto2port .deb and compile/install that (no binary .deb of that
either..)

Gphoto2 works fine on PPC though, I have it from sources.

I used the gphoto2port -lib from the CVS tree, they apparently are
having both the new and old libgphoto2 on the same source dir, and if I
remember correctly, the libgphoto2port is  the USB-port version.

The libusb is from debian.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert@ximian.com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::