KDE 2.1.1 dependencies

Hello together,

when I try to install KDE 2.1.1 in the following way:

(a) modify my sources.list: deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main crypto,
(b) use the command: apt-get update (works fine),
(c) use the command. apt-get install task-kde,

I get the message: Sorry but the ... have unmet dependencies. task-kde: Depends: ... E: Sorry, broken packages.

Now my questions are:

apt mentions four packages (Depends: kdelibs3 ..., libmng1 ..., libqt2 ... or libqt2-gl ...). Have I to install this packages with "apt-get install ..." first?
What is the difference between libqt2 and libqt2-gl?
Does sombody know a link where I can find some information about the function of the different KDE packages?
And which KDE packages are absolutely necessary to run KDE 2.1.1?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Roland Wegmann
EMail rowe_gnu@hotmail.com

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp