Re: Just curious

> > shows there's been 257 succesfully built packages since July 26. If you
> > want to know which ones of those haven''t been uploaded yet you'll need to
> > get yourself added to group Debian on auric, and play with wanna-build
> > there.
>
> No, group wb-ppc, actually.

I stand corrected. We use Debian on the m68k boxes...

> > Extracting the .changes portion out of the log is a trivial exercise (but
> > I can provide a perl script to do that). Just mail the signed .changes to
> > buildd@voltaire, subject needs to be exactly:
> >
> > Re: Log for successful build of <package_version> (dist=<dist>)
>
> Just to be clear - please don't do that, all you'll do is confuse the
> heck out of me when I get buildd errors when I process the mail later!

We'd like to avoid that - I should have suggested to CC you with the
signed changes, of course.

> I will set up a real worksharing system soon, I promise.

That's even better. I just tried to point out a solution for the impatient
ones. Setting up your own buildd is the prefered method if you're
impatient of course.

	Michael