Re: ibook2 questions

> 3) I can sommetimes switch between virtual consoles using fn+alt+F<N>, however
> it often requires several tries, and it doesn't work at all from X. How can i
> make that work?

If it's anything like the TiBook, order is very important.  I find I have
no problem if I push the keys down in sequence: option+fn+f<n> (that is,
start by pressing option, hold option while you press fn, hold both while
you press f<n>)

To switch from X, you have to add ctrl to the chord, so the sequence
becomes option+ctrl+fn+f<n>.  I have developed a nice style of rolling my
hand right to left on the modifier keys, followed by hitting the desired
function key with my other hand.  It helps if you had some piano
training...