Re: Questions about notebooks and Debian

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 06:43:42PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > I have to second Bastien, Its right under say a celleron 300a for
> > performance....maybe....and thats a big maybe. That said, its still plenty

huh, on what do you base this affirmation ?

or do you compare it with an overclocked celeron 300 to 450 or something such ?

or is it a desktop system with a faster system, faster disks, etc, ...

or are you using intel optimized programs for benchmarking ?

comparing a 500Mhz G3 to a 300MHz Celeron hardly seems right to me, but then
i did not really do any tests.

Friendly,

Sven Luther