Kernel source

	Are there any known issues with the latest 2.4.7 kernel source and
PPC builds? Specifically with PReP systems? I've got to get something more
than 2.2.19 on this machine because I need IPv6 support, but haven't do
a PPC kernel build yet and been inform'd the 2.4.* kernel build available
through apt-get is broken...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

P.S. - please don't reply to me personally and the list as I don't need
double copies... Prefer replies to list as it will more than likely help
others as well...

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |