Re: j2sdkee1.3.0 availability on DebianPPC

At 12:19 AM -0700 6/20/01, Taro Fukunaga wrote:
Has anyone been able to get j2sdkee 1.3.0 to work?

I develop software using j2ee for a living, and I develop on Debian PPC on my TiBook. You can use the j2ee sdk from Sun to compile your code, but the reference servlet and ejb containers that Sun supplies contain some native code, so you won't be able to use those. You can use Tomcat for servlets and JBoss for EJBs however, and they work fine...

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////