Re: Can anyone help test CD images?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 05:51:11PM -0400, Austin M. Brower wrote:
> Ethan,
> 	The CD I made using the CVS checkout of debian-cd, as of sometime this afternoon here (EDT), works fine!
> 	It booted and brought up the Debian GNU/Linux installer program.
> 	I used my mirror of http.us.debian.org that was updated as of last night.

and it booted normally? not without needing to enter OF and fiddle
around?  (hold `c' and boot).

> Any other tests you'd like?  I really like having the availability of of local mirror. :)

was it potato or woody?  both have the exact same boot-powerpc script
now...

can you verify that the first CD is readable under MacOS? (for bootx
stuffs).  and that the rest are reported as pure iso9660 filesystems?

thanks for testing.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/