Re: Can anyone help test CD images?

Ethan,
	The CD I made using the CVS checkout of debian-cd, as of sometime this afternoon here (EDT), works fine!
	It booted and brought up the Debian GNU/Linux installer program.
	I used my mirror of http.us.debian.org that was updated as of last night.

Any other tests you'd like?  I really like having the availability of of local mirror. :)

Thanks,
	Austin Brower

--
Austin Brower