Re: Can anyone help test CD images?

Ethan,

Little confused here, and I saw some other questions about it on the
lists -- should I be using my sid machine to build CD's, or a potato
machine with updated mkisofs only?

Little worried about coming up with invalid tests for you and don't want
to do that.  Did Phil ever reply about what he does to make the official
CD's?  (I haven't had a chance to look for his reply from a question
asked a few days ago...)

I'll get some time to try this tonight, hopefully.

Thanks,

Nate

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>