Re: boot-floppies 2.3.5, call for testing

Ethan Benson wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:33:58AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >
> > Do they have an airport driver? I'd love to test them but it's gonna be a
> > pain without.
>
> if kernel-image-2.2.19-pmac does then boot-floppies do, if not then
> not. boot-floppies don't provide drivers, kernel-image does.

Of course, and kernel-image-2.2.19-pmac doesn't have an airport driver of
course.

I've tried the boot-floppies on my girlfriend's Cube without much luck.
debootstrap failed due to problems with perl and groff for woody and unstable.
When I finally tried stable, chroot said no such file or directory for all
executables in /target. Strange.