Re: Migrating a pismo to a journalling filesystem

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 03:11:25PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

> its because of these semantic differences in behavior that i
> discourage /boot partitions unless they are absolutly necessary (eg
> you insist on making / xfs or reiserfs).

Also note there are patches for yaboot so that it can read a kernel on
reiserfs, and made it a bit simpiler to add in support for other fses as
well.  I forget the exact URL, but around where the endian patches are. :)

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/