Re: switching to linux keycodes in woody

>As far as I can tell, this problem could only be solved by continuing to
>provide separate keymaps for Intel and Mac, at least for non-US
>keyboards.

Yes, it's necessary to ship both four countires where the layout differ.

Note that Linux keycodes are still a good thing for other reasons, one
beeing that you can plug a PC style USB keyboard, use a PC keymap and it
will work on the mac. That was not true with the ABD keycodes.

Ben.