Re: Migrating a pismo to a journalling filesystem

>I've been using an ext2 /boot and a reiserfs /, for over a month using
>1.2.1.

I'm, too, but on PC. On my iBook Indigo yaboot completely refused to work
with ext2 /boot and reiserfs /root. Tried everything, then just erased
ext2 /boot. Seems like black magic rather than technology rigth now.
Anyway, I would not recommend such combo to anyone.

*   Best Regards   ---   Andrei Verovski               *
*   e-mail         ---   andrei.verovski@bigfoot.com   *
*   Personal Home Page                                 *
*   http://homepage.mac.com/macgurutemple/             *