Re: Migrating a pismo to a journalling filesystem

>I have 2 questions:
>
>One:  How would I migrate my pismo to a journalling filesystem.  I'm not
>up to date on the current install images, can I just reinstall with a
>newer CD and magically put root on a non ext2 filesystem?
>
>Two:  XFS or Reiser?

ReiserFS PPC instruction available at my web site, "Linux tips and
tricks" section.

*   Best Regards   ---   Andrei Verovski               *
*   e-mail         ---   andrei.verovski@bigfoot.com   *
*   Personal Home Page                                 *
*   http://homepage.mac.com/macgurutemple/             *