Re: Upgrade Problem

>  GNU parted can resize ext2 partitions, and I think move them as well.  The
> debian package of it is called  parted.

I'm surprised it isn't called de-parted... :-)

I appreciate your response. I'm going to test the boot floppies,
assuming I can find them. So far, I've been looking in the mysteriously
named 'pool' directory, where all the unstable stuff is, and I haven't
had much success finding root.bin, rescue.bin and etc...It looks like
I'll have to build it myself, because I found the boot-floppies
directory in 'pool', but there doesn't appear to be any binaries...

I also wonder what the status is of kernel patches that deal with HFS+
partitions...

Russell

I don't care if you're going nowhere,
Just take good care of the world.