Re: mozilla 0.9.1 packages up

> mozilla 0.9.1 has *finally* entered Debian proper, its been uploaded
> to non-US/main.
>
> Since we have no powerpc buildd there, the only binary packages are
> for i386.

0.9.1-2 (for unstable) just arrived on pandora. Untested, but that's
what unstable is for. Thanks for alerting me :-)
It usually takes two days for uploads to be installed so don't go jumping
at the mirrors just yet (or grab it from incoming on pandora).

> Beware that i had to do some hacking around to get the packages to
> build because ld.so.1 kept segfaulting when run by ldd on two of
> mozilla's libraries (if anyone has any insight as to why that would
> happen please speak up). the dependency lists look ok to me but if you
> have obscure problems try installing all of the mozilla binary
> packages to see if that resolves it.

Must be a potato thing. The only errors I got were two nonexisting
directories when packaging the stuff up. The build continued so I assume
that was fine.

	Michael