Re: XFree86 4.1.0: call for help

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 02:50:07PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > That's the case. I mean it should know all busses and does support all 3
> > uninorth busses. Is it called properly for the AGP bus (bus 0) by XFree ?
>
> >From current lnx_video.c:

I should make you guys aware that the XFree86 test packages I have made
available contain David S. Miller's PCI domains patch.  For the most part
this seems to affect only SPARC, but I don't want you guys to go chasing
shadows in stock 4.1.0 sources to troubleshoot issues that may be
Debian-specific.

If you grab the xfree86 source package from the X Strike Force repository
(see the URL in my .sig), you can find this patch as #100 in
debian/patches.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Murphy's Guide to Science:
Debian GNU/Linux                |    If it's green or squirms, it's biology.