Re: Can anyone help test CD images?

Ethan, I need to reinstall the iMac anyway -- probably won't get to it
until this weekend, but perhaps sooner.

If you need copies of CD's burnt for you, just let me know -- I'll need
to talk to you in private mail about where to send them, etc... but I'd
bet you'd catch things wrong with them that I wouldn't!  :-)  I can,
however, make you a set after releases if you'd like.

I'll let you know how it goes on the re-install.
were playing as root at the show -- obviously the drive's getting wiped
and I'm starting over!  heh heh.)

BTW, we had this particular iMac at the Colorado Linux Info Quest a few
months back running Debian!  Much thanks for all the help and work you
do for the project!

(People I don't know playing as root at the show -- obviously the drive's
getting wiped and I'm starting over!  heh heh.  Plus from previous posts
I see that BenH's kernels now support Airport cards!  Yippee!!!  PPC
Debian in the living room!  hehehe)

Best Regards,

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>