Re: xfree86 4.1.0-0pre1v1 for powerpc at X Strike Force repository

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 05:52:18PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Ethan Benson wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:45:25PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > >
> > > - Xkb doesn't work with Macintosh keycodes anymore, used to work with
> > >   4.0.3
> >
> > another reason we should switch to linux keycodes ASAP.  AFAICT all
> > this involves is changing console-data or one of those..
>
> I only see one?

console-data, console-tools etc. there are several console- packages i
don't remember which one does keymap settings under woody.  ill check.

> > should i file an important bug against it now?  as well as the
> > kernel-image to disable adb codes.
>
> You have my support.

ill do that today.  any suggestions as to how to make the transition
without too much pain?

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/