Re: kaffe only for i386?

Well, kaffe is a jvm in itself and not for MacOS, so I don't know what
Apple being behind with java has to do with kaffe not coming to linux for
ppc.

If a lot of PowerPC users want kaffe for linux for ppc, email
transvirtual, I'm sure they'd be willing to do it if enough peopole
bugged them. They did like the idea, they just weren't too interested in
it compared to the projects they were already working on.

*Shrug*.

-Cameron