[Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>] quik_2.0e-0.3_powerpc.changes INSTALLED

Ok, new quik is there.  This won't kill your boot sector anymore.
Until this propogates into testing, please be careful of the version
in testing.

I'm not the maintainer, but let me know (file a bug on the package,
then email me) if anyone has any other pressing bugs on this packages.

Best would be for someone to adopt this package.  I would if I
actually had it working on my Wall Street PowerBook G3.

--- Begin Message ---
Installing:
quik_2.0e-0.3.dsc
  to pool/main/q/quik/quik_2.0e-0.3.dsc
quik_2.0e-0.3_powerpc.deb
  to pool/main/q/quik/quik_2.0e-0.3_powerpc.deb
quik_2.0e-0.3.diff.gz
  to pool/main/q/quik/quik_2.0e-0.3.diff.gz
Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 100127

Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

--- End Message ---

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>