Re: switching to linux keycodes in woody

On  10 Jun, this message from derek@dilbert.physast.uga.edu echoed through cyberspace:
> Thanks, I checked the qwertz/mac-de-latin1.kmap and de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap,
> and was unable to produce any of the special (modeshift) characters with
> them.
> As mentioned in the other thread Re: special sybols on German Mac Pro Keybord
> this seems to be a problem with the mac-de2-ext keymap as well, though.

At one point, there was an inversion of some mode shift keys in some
keymaps (my memory is fuzzy...).

Have you tried all the different mode keys?

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |