Re: kaffe only for i386?

I used to work for Transvirtual, the firm responsibly for kaffe. I
personally, several times, asedk them about PowerPC support. They
seemed interested, but whenever I tried mentioning we should get some Macs
for development, they lost interest. I even mentioned that I could bring
in my own mac as it was not my primary system in hopes of getting them
interested but they didn't change their minds.. Things may've changed by
now (it's been more than 6 months), but I don't think they have. They're
probably still thinking of a powerpc port as something they'll do someday
but not today or any time soon for that matter.

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't let them use my mac, I still haven't
gotten my sparc back from them =D.

-Cameron