Re: debian kernel 2.4.4 fails to compile

What I don't understand is that the Debian source doesn't compile right.
I learned my lesson about PPC kernels from kernel.org...Of course, I
don't understand that, either. But hey, whatever works! :-)

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!