re: postgresql?

>> > It's administration of multiple daemons for one architecture that is
>> > the real issue.  I'm still trying to come up with a good solution for
>> > this - it's about half written, I think...
>>
>> We're currently running six machines for m68k. One has the database
>> locally, the others use ssh for wanna-build. I fail to see the problem
>> here (other than getting enough people to process the logs, of course).
>
> Although my time is limited, I'm willing to do my share of this work if
> someone fills me in.
>

>> Fine by me. I'm not keen on the job anyway. My build machine would be a
>> Powerbook, and that means it's not going to be online all of the time. If
>> there's someone else who would like to volunteer, I'd be happy to get you
>> started on setting up the autobuilder.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have access to a 24/7 PPC machine so I'd be building on
> this Pismo as well.

There's an imac G3-333 at my office that's idle, and has a full-time
internet connection although it's behind a firewall. Trouble is, I'd be of
no help getting it set up to build; it would have to be used completely
remote. Right now it has not much more than a basic potato install (which
btw is the level I'm operating at). We do have a decent net connection.

--

Chris Tillman
tillman@azstarnet.com