Re: TiBook firmware update

Hello Wilhelm!

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick schrieb:

> Since there have been reports of problems with Linux after installing
> Apple's latest firmware update for the Powerbook G4, I thought I'd ask
> TiBook users on the list if:
>
> a) they have installed the update?

Yes

> b) they have seen any problems after doing so?

No never. The NVRAM-Parameters were reseted, so after the update you
have to setup the boot-device in OF again that´s it.

> c) what kernel version they are using?

2.4.[45]* from benh. But since MacOS X i´m running 99% on MacOS X and 1%
on LinuxPPC and MacOS 9

Bye,
	Christoph
--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1