Re: switching to linux keycodes in woody

> > Keeping these in mind, I suggest that you go ahead with this change.
> > (And maybe figure out what's wrong with xkb?)
>
> theres one vote in favor

Up to now I'm not using Linux on my PowerMac for various reasons, so I
don't have immediate experience. As far as I know the keycodes of an USB
keyboard is fix defined in the USB specs regardless of the type. So it
should be natural to got for that change, I'm astonished this hasn't
already happend so far.

While I like to have the CMD-key next to the spacebar, Apple changed
this in the wrong place, they should have done it in their keymaps.
Since I'm using a PC-keyboard on the Mac I did this modification in the
system myself.

O. Wyss